simple guide to a minimalist life
Leo Babauta of Zen Habits is one of my favorite writers and bloggers. He is also a recognized expert in the field of personal productivity. You may already be familiar with his work, especially his first published physical book, The Power of Less.
His latest ebook is called The Simple Guide to a Minimalist Life, with the ambition to help people live a simpler, happier life!
What will this ebook help you with:
- Clearing clutter and reducing your possessions
- Figuring out what’s necessary, and how to be content with less
- Simplifying your schedule, your work, and living a less stressful life
- Creating a minimalist workspace, home, computer, financial life
- How to go paperless and digitize your life
A Minimalist values quality, not quantity in all forms. It is not life of nothing, it is a life of richness, in less…